RandomPlayingNoobRandomPlayingNoob

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

I hope you make a remake for this and work on Jade's anatomy.

War In Minecraft 1 War In Minecraft 1

About this SAO / minecraft crossover...

The camera angles and movement in this flash gives a realistic effect, but the graphics is not high quality yet.
I would prefer if the people is also 3D.
The minecraft server should be crowded; since thousands are in the game too.
Your voice acting is a bit too fast.

I suggest that you start similar to the SAO anime where episode 1 starts in the real world. The sudden ending is just torture.

Goobers Arena Goobers Arena

[SPOLIER WARNING]

This was quite entertaining, green retarded chubby goober things killing each other.
Then BOOM! The cannon broke the fourth wall.

There's a bug when clicking the 2nd/3rd soundtrack versions of the most-epic-arena-battle-of-all-time that causes the music to disappear.

Why didn't you make the 'Unlock Code' & 'Galleria' medals secret? Their images gives a pretty big hint.

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

I couldn't get past the trainer card screen
so I refreshed the page
and then I have to go through the boring intro again

teejay-number13 responds:

Oh no, not the boring intro again! All 8 seconds of it! Some people are having a hard time with the trainer card. Try the games version on my Deviant art.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I've been playing as Spastic and the character sometimes goes to the left of the map; resetting my checkpoint :(

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

This is a rather unique game!
However, I feel that the story is somewhat tedious, and the ending is a bit disappointing.

If only I got a warning before Woods wanted to see the results of the research. I could have gotten a different ending (if there is a different ending).